Ready to "Plug in and Carve!" With our great water misting system..
This compressor system combines our famous high speed carving tool with Water Misting Option and a new dual piston 'SUPER QUIET' air compressor.
Purchase a compressor system and have your Turbo Carver all ready connected and set up with our great Air Compressor. You will be ready to plug in and carve.
Our Turbo Carver Air Compressor is powerful, sturdy, & very quiet. This Compressor is a Double Piston-type air compressor that is small and easily portable, with anti-vibration rubber feet.
Weighing only 24 pounds, it is portable, easy to use, and requires no oiling. Very Quiet (59 decibels) and Great Looking this compressor is rated at, 2.0 CFM, 120 volts, 6 amps, 60 Hz. Overall dimensions areL (18.7") x W/D (14..2") x H (14.75"). The Air Compressor is for use on a normal household type electric outlet and manufactured to run on 110 volts which is the standard used in the United States and Canada.
- Turbo Carver lube free, high-speed water misting handpiece
- Quiet Air Compressor. All set-up with foot control, tubing lines, and air gauge. The Quiet Compressor for use on household type electric current and manufactured to run on 110 volts which is the standard used in the United States and Canada.
- Instructional & training DVD which tells you how to use your Turbo Carver also demonstrates how to carve eggs, wood, and etch glass
- Air gauge & adjustment valve
- 1 699 CARBIDE - Fissure, Cross Cut Tapered bur
- 1 MM5C DIAMOND - Large Football bur
- 1 Carbide #8 Large round bur
- 1Carbide #4 Medium round bur
- 1 MM4 Diamond Small Football bur
- How to instruction manual full of ideas on carving, etching and engraving with your Turbo Carver
- Inline foot control
- In-line air filter
- Cleaning brush
- Operator's manual / bur catalog