TURBO CARVER WARRANTY
High Speed Carving Products offers a
6-Month Manufacturers Limited Warranty
on the Turbo Carver
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in the Turbo Carver system and its component parts (hereafter "the Product") during the first six months after your retail purchase. It is offered by High Speed Carving and Engraving Products, LLC (the "Company") to a retail purchaser ("the Buyer"). This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
1. No Other Warranties. With the exception of this warranty, the Company makes no other warranty, either oral or written. Any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose is limited to the six-month warranty period. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
2. What the Warranty Covers. This warranty covers all parts of the Product sold by the Company FOR SIX MONTHS from the Buyer's original retail purchase. The warranty does not cover shipping or other charges for returning the product to the Company.
3. Limitations and Exclusions. This warranty does not cover a product that has been subject to misuse, improper storage or maintenance, accident, or structural alteration, or that has been operated contrary to the operating instructions in the Operator's Manual. The Company is not responsible for any incidental or consequential damages caused by any defect in the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Return of more than TWO replacement parts within the warranty period may be deemed evidence of improper use by the Buyer. In this case, the Company may elect to refund the equal purchase price paid less a reasonable depreciation for the Buyer's use.
4. How to Obtain Warranty Service. To initiate a claim, you must return the product to the Company at the address below and include with the product a description of the nature of defect, your date of purchase and purchase price, and a copy of YOUR ORIGINAL INVOICE. You are responsible for shipping charges.
5. Our Right to Improve. The Company reserves the right to improve its product through changes in design or material without notice or obligation to incorporate such changes in Products previously sold by the Company.
High Speed Carving offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. This applies to the Turbo Carver and the Turbo Carver System and does not include shipping costs. Note: Burs and accessories removed from their packaging are not returnable.
HIGH SPEED CARVING AND ENGRAVING PRODUCTS, LLC.
30165 25th Ave. SW, Federal Way, WA 98023, 1-800-373-0707